Sunday, 12 February 2012

She's A Flirt - Baby Soul ft Yoo Jia

Valentine is getting nearer and nearer but to people who have no lovers or aren't interested in love (like me), Valentine likes every-normal-day!
But I wish that people who love someone, or have someone very special in their heart, will have a unforgettable Valentine!

So these days, I'm very obsessed with a song called 'She's A Flirt' by Woollim Entertainment‘s new female act, Baby Soul + Yoo Jia. It's such a great R&B song and the MV is quite surprising! The video focuses on the relationship between two girls.Although many people thinks that it's a romantic relationship but it seems just a beautiful friendship between the 2 girls. One girl broke up and the other comforted her, tried to cheer her up! 
But I really want to they fall in love with each other after that Y.Y Because the MV is so so makes viewers misunderstanding. From the scene the short girl met the tall one to the buttoning-scene and omg the bed-scene, the holding-hand-scene... >.< How could it so cute? Anyway, Let's watch the MV



No comments:

Post a Comment