Monday, 30 January 2012

Another piece of art: Tell Me If You See Me

Another piece of art!
Lunar New Year holiday has finally over and I have to back to school! Really don't want to do so because since you have some days off, the hardest thing ever ( in this case ) is getting back with your everyday life, with your busy schedule :( However, I have to manage to do it well.



So this is not a new artwork but very old one! He is one of my OC ( Original Character if you don't know ) His name is Zero, I guess it stands for Zero ^^; He is kind of a shy boy and really doesn't talk much. That's also a reason why he always wears that paper bag. For some reason, he doesn't want people to see his face ( he's not handsome? NO! He's way too handsome >:) ) He's afraid that if someone sees his face, that one will be frozen right away! ( kind of like Medusa hehe ) The other reason that I'm too lazy too draw his face since I was in bad mood back then. I'm so sorry Z Y.Y
It really took ma lots of time drawing the background Y.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment