Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Fantastic Soonkyu Eng Trans



Made a clear English Trans for the song that Hip hop Prince J'Kyun sings for SNSD Soonkyu ♥  ( vietsub by SONESvn )

( Fantastic Baby - Big Bang' beat ) ♥

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Soonkyu, I like her because of that captivating glint

I don't mention this in a bad meaning

Here we go now!

Don't misunderstand as if it's a battle of girl groups or Soshi

Soonkyu, I like the way you play like 'who's that?' ( Boom's way of saying ^^ )

I don't remember any other name except Sunny

I like your real name no matter what people say

It is not all, to say the truth

Your body/figure, your personality, your smile

I even like your old graduate photos

Wow, fantastic Soonkyu!

Wow, fantastic Soonkyu!

I like it baby!

Many people say that in Soshi, Taeyeon is the best!
I once thought so too

But when i watched 'boring' "Invincible Youth"

I saw you in the interesting hot spring episode 

Oh, what's good my Baby?

Felt like you're a different person

Something that I couldn't even feel from anybody - an explosion of energy

Smile, Happiness. But also your beautifulness

No matter what people say but Fantastic Soonkyu...

wow Fantastic Soonkyu!

here we go now!

 wow Fantastic Soonkyu!

I like it baby!

wow Fantastic Soonkyu!

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment