Tuesday, 6 March 2012

[Jessicavn.net][Vietsub] Sica Baby FMV - HappyBoonguh - Eng Translated

Ok! It's quite an old song now but do you remember Justin Bieber?
S-ONEs covered the song named Baby - Justin Bieber BUT they wrote their new lyric and this one is dedicated just for Girls' Generation Jessica Jung a.k.a Ice Princess!
The song sang in Korean, the sub was in Vietnamese so I decided to translate it into English!
Here it is:

 

There’s something I wanna tell you
I’m your big Fan. You’re my angel!
Although you and me are both girls
Do you know that?
You have so many Fan girls
It’s hard to understand…
Because you’re the combination of luxurious and loveable!

You are Baby Baby Baby oh
My Baby Baby Baby no
Sica Baby Baby Baby oh
Even though you’re a Ice Princess
You are Baby Baby Baby oh
My Baby Baby Baby no
Sica Baby Baby Baby oh
You’re truly a warm ice!

Oh oh! You have a graceful heart
But you hide it with your cold shield
But you don’t have to do it anymore
Because I’m Your fan
It means that I will always be beside you.
I promise I won’t change this feeling
I will be the sun that makes your heart melt
Being your Fan
I’ll sing this sweet song to make you touched!

You are Baby Baby Baby oh
My Baby Baby Baby no
Sica Baby Baby Baby oh
Only good people can see your beautifulness
You are Baby Baby Baby oh
My Baby Baby Baby no
Sica Baby Baby Baby oh
You’re truly our Sice Baby~

Hello my girl, who I called Sica Baby
Wearing that cold shield to hide all the cuteness inside
You look so elegant but so often walk with bare foot
Your smile could make this world brighter
The more I understand you, the more I can’t walk away
There’s no door in but I really don’t want to find it
You’re my breath. You’re my encouragement
You make me smile. You’re my sunshine. Just only you!

You are Baby Baby Baby oh
My Baby Baby Baby no
Sica Baby Baby Baby oh
You’re not my Sica
You are Baby Baby Baby oh
My Baby Baby Baby no
Sica Baby Baby Baby oh
You’re OUR Sica!

Oh! I’m done
That’s what I wanna tell you
I have one thing left to say
Before this song ended
I LOVE YOU!

Please enjoy this song and continue to support Girls' Generation a.k.a So Nyuh Shi Dae!

P/s: take out with full credit! Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment