Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

So finally 2012 has come!!!! 

Another year has passed by and I'm not very happy about that! Why? Because of the movie 2012, the prediction about the end of world :| I myself don't really believe it but I have to think about it for sometime...
But however, I decided to live my life well, do everything I've never had a chance, draw my best, treat people well... etc... c:

Anyway, Wish you a Happy new year and all the best wishes ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



P/s: this year will be another Girls' Generation's year ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  SNSD  jjang! S-ONEs jjang! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




--------------------------


Here are some clips about 2012 I've just seen on Youtube. They call ' The Prediction of Nostradamus ' c: And the question is: What will we do? What can we do when this day is coming closer and closer?!?!?!


(vietsub)














No comments:

Post a Comment