----------------------------------
However, today I decide to make a tutorial about How to draw a chibi character! There are a lots of tutorial about chibi so if we have another piece, it doesn't matter right? c:
Today, we'll practice drawing this boy ♥
Note: use a pencil/pen that you feel comfortable when hold it and any kind of paper you want!
Firstly, draw a head shape, any shape you want like square, rectangle, triangle, ect..
Then draw a line from the top of the head to the bottom of it and 2 line from left to right. The first line shows you where his nose and his chin are and the 2 second lines shows where his eyes are and how big/small they are!
Second, draw the eyes. Any eyes you want such as sleepy ones, crazy ones ect...
I'll show you some kinds of eyes, mouth ( facial expression ) later.
Draw his hair >.< Just sketch first and if you feel sure about what hair style suits him then draw the line-art!
I ended up with this hair style (:
Next, draw his body ^^
Choose a posture and sketch it out!
With this character, we have the ratio 1:2 which means the size of his head and his body are equal!
Draw his clothes ^^ we don't want our characters are naked right? ( If you do it on purpose then fine! )
As a habit, I erase the lines I drew before, but you can do it anytime you want! And never mind if some parts are also erased because we gonna line them again in the next step!
Re-draw the missing lines and all with hard/thick strokes so every detail of the character will come out clearly!
Color the hair, uniforms, shoes...
Add and correct some parts and there he is!
So I hope that this can help you somehow! From now on, you can draw your own chibi character I'm sure (:
----------------------------
As i said before, here are some facial expressions but I divided them into Mouths and Eyes so I hope you won't mind! Mix them altogether and you will have some funny expressions!
I'll add more next time (;
Regard,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment